Wednesday, February 9, 2011

the home within us

i spent some time this morning in one of my favorite Charlotte nicknack stores, paper skyscraper. once escaping the inflatable red heart and other enticing valentine memorabilia,  i had the greatest time getting inspired by PS's known collection of architectural based books and quirky magazines. Bobby McAlpine, one my mothers favorites, has a new book out called "The Home Within Us". his clean lines and  traditional attention to detail is worth looking into. it may not be definitive of my taste but none of the less adds another match in my design box of  "striking"  ideas...no pun intended


look what else i found during my morning adventure! more pink! get to painting your kitchen


"Pink has the power to lift your spirit. I would even go as far as it's the color of optimism"

No comments:

Post a Comment